1201 Welch Road
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone to scanning suite: (650) 723-8693
Note: Due to current construction at the Stanford Campus and the Lucas Center, these are modified instructions for parking and entering the Lucas Center. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you give yourself ample time when driving to the scanning appointment.
From 101 North or South
- Take the EMBARCADERO exit towards Stanford.
- Continue straight on Embarcadero and cross El Camino Real.
- Embarcadero enters the Stanford Campus and is now named ‘Galvez St.’
- Make the first right off Galvez onto Arboretum Rd.
- Turn left onto QUARRY RD. (this is the second big intersection)
- Turn right at the stoplight at WELCH ROAD.
From 280 North or South
- Exit SAND HILL ROAD (East toward Stanford).
- Follow Sand Hill Road for a few miles.
- Turn right at PASTEUR DRIVE.
- Turn right at WELCH ROAD.
From Welch Road
- Follow Welch Rd., cross Pasteur Drive (2 streets) and then pass through two STOP signs.
- When you get to a T-intersection, make a left onto CAMPUS DRIVE.
- Make the first left into the parking lot and park close to the entrance (do not drive down to the right, eastward, in the parking lot). Parking is free after 5 pm and on weekends.
- At the opposite side of the entrance to the parking lot, there is a pedestrian pathway (Governor’s Lane) located between a large, gray, metal building on your right (Center for Clinical Sciences Research) and a smaller, beige stone structure on your left (Mayer Cancer Biology).
- Walk down this pathway about 100 yards to the last (third) building on your left. This is the MSLS/Lucas Center building and the entrance is a round glass atrium (there may be paper signs on the door stating RADIOLOGY/LUCAS CENTER). If no one is waiting for you at this entrance, please pick up the phone in the gray box to the right outside the entrance and dial 3-8693 to let us know that you have arrived and someone will come and meet you.